DMC Footcare is independently owned and operated by Diana Cutting who is a Registered Nurse in BC, Canada. The business provides professional, safe nursing footcare services in Burns Lake, BC.
While we don’t talk about it often, our feet are very important to our health. We often take the health of our feet for granted, until there is an issue that causes us pain or affects our ability to get around.
Nursing footcare is a medical service that is aimed to optimize your foot health and comfort by preventing injury and infection.
As we age, it can become very difficult to complete our own basic foot care; whether it’s due to:
- loss of strength in our hands making it hard to grip and use nail clippers
- changes in our vision that making it hard to see our nails
- loss of flexibility making it challenging to reach our own toes
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these challenges, I can help!
Call 250-251-1748 or email email@example.com to book a nursing footcare appointment!
Who would benefit from nursing footcare services?
- People who work/stand on their feet for long periods of time
- People who have diabetes
- People who have arthritis
- People who have heart and circulatory conditions
- People who have suffered a stroke
- People who have limited flexibility and/or mobility
- People who have poor vision
- Anyone who has difficulty providing their own foot hygiene for any reason